Forum Turris
Fórum Turris Nápověda

Milí majitelé routerů Turris,

toto fórum bylo 9. 12. 2016 zmrazeno a nahrazeno naším novým Turris fórem. Ještě chvíli bude dostupné k prohlížení, ale již zde není možné přispívat. Více informací naleznete v oznámení o uzavření fóra.

Dear Turris routers users,

this forum has been frozen on Dec 9th, 2016 and replaced by our new Turris forum. It will be read-only accessible for some time after. For more information, read the announcement about closing the forum.

Nahoru Téma Public (EN only) / General Discussion / Internal Server Error when accessing Radio0.Network1 LuCi (uzamčeno)
- - Od djagab Dne 2016-10-18 18:44
Hello,

I have the Turris Omnia Router active for a couple of days now. So far so good. A job well done I must say.
I found however something that could be a possible bug:
When trying to enter the advanced settings page in LuCi for changing Wlan radio settings I get an internal server error 500.
<IPADRESS>/cgi-bin/luci/admin/network/wireless/radio0.network1.
It is the only active radio. I have disabled the "Turris" radio. I would like to change the level of encryption (WPA) but the eoor doesn't let me.
Is this a known bug? If so, is there a way (via ssh) to adjust the settings? And..... can I find some more info as to what goes wrong in a (user space or kernel level) log file somewhere?
The router is setup to update itself to the latest version.
Thanks in advance for the support.
Nadřazený - - Od Pepe (>) Dne 2016-10-18 18:55
Hello,
Yes. It's known bug and also it was reported on https://discourse.labs.nic.cz/t/500-internal-server-error-on-wireless-radio0-network1/970
|miska| fixed this error also for original Turris 1.1. What I know it needs 3 new packages of iwinfo.
Don't know, when they release fix for us, but i hope it will be soon.
Nadřazený - Od roykfahey Dne 2016-11-10 06:05
I too have the same problem. Please share more info regarding it.
Nahoru Téma Public (EN only) / General Discussion / Internal Server Error when accessing Radio0.Network1 LuCi (uzamčeno)