Forum Turris
Fórum Turris Nápověda

Milí majitelé routerů Turris,

toto fórum bylo 9. 12. 2016 zmrazeno a nahrazeno naším novým Turris fórem. Ještě chvíli bude dostupné k prohlížení, ale již zde není možné přispívat. Více informací naleznete v oznámení o uzavření fóra.

Dear Turris routers users,

this forum has been frozen on Dec 9th, 2016 and replaced by our new Turris forum. It will be read-only accessible for some time after. For more information, read the announcement about closing the forum.

Nahoru Téma Public (EN only) / General Discussion / Invite to the new Turris forum and freezing of this one
- - Od Václav Zbránek Dne 2016-12-01 17:08
Dear Turris routers users,
we really appreciate your support as the same as the fact that you are with us from the begining.

Thanks to the success of the Omnia model, our community is global now!

I want to invite you to our new Turris forum.
Good news for you could be that English is primary language there!

This forum will be frozen on 9/12/2016. It will be read-only accessible for long time after.

We are also launching community documentation where every contributor will be welcome to share his tweaks and knowledge with whole world.

You can also expect big software update for your blue handsomes soon!

Kind regards
Václav Zbránek
your Community Manager
Nadřazený - - Od NONES (>>>) Dne 2016-12-03 23:31
I hope I will manage to post my 500th post ... and I will get third flag
Nadřazený - Od NONES (>>>) Dne 2016-12-03 23:33
I hope I will manage to post my 500th post on this forum before closing ... and I will get third flag :-)
Nahoru Téma Public (EN only) / General Discussion / Invite to the new Turris forum and freezing of this one